top of page
Walker Opera House
North-West corner of Neil and Park Streets, Champaign, Illinois
Opened May 1885 as the Armory
Opened July 1889 as the Walker
Closed at the end of the 1913-14 season
Walker Opera House in its later years.
Photo from the collection of the Champaign County Historical Archives
in The Urbana Free Library.
Walker Opera House seating plans from a city directory
bottom of page